Customer Success Agent
Meet our Customer Success team!
The Customer Success Team represents the voice of the Thriva customer. That means chatting with customers on a daily basis to make sure they have the best possible experience and helping to shape the product by offering invaluable customer insight to the rest of the Thriva team.
As a team, we come from academic backgrounds spanning from Biomedical Sciences to English Literature and we’ve worked in a variety of fields from the charitable sector to the land of theatre. The strength of our team is in the diversity of our experience and accompanied by our shared enthusiasm for innovative health care, we passionately work to ensure the customer experience is always at the forefront of Thriva’s collective mind.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
While we do have teams with different specialties and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
We need you!
We are building an awesome product and to do that we need a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In your current role you will already be:
- Working in a solution driven customer focused environment
- Working in a fast paced environment, but keeping a cool head
- Driving NPS scores and committed to the Customer Experience
- Working in a regulated environment (fintech / health-tech / regtech etc) ideally in B2C or B2B2C
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone or via email using tools such as Intercom. You also know how to adapt your tone of voice to suit the customer or situation
- Number’s driven - you are focused on ensuring all inbound queries are dealt with within our SLA while also maintaining a high standard
However we believe in continuous learning so some things we would like you to start doing would be:
- Work cross functioning to help grow and develop the product using valuable customer insight
- Deep dive into the technical aspects of the product to help you in dealing with queries
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with twice yearly salary reviews
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Monthly team activities. Previously we have had, away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- Pension contributions
- Annual “treat yourself” budget - from massages to books to days out. Be kind to yourself on us!
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Clerkenwell with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine (training will be provided…)
What happens next
Once we receive your application we will review it as quickly as possible and reply to you with next steps. If we haven’t selected your CV please don’t let that put you off applying again. We get a lot of applications and sometimes it’s just not the right match. Because we get so many CV’s we cannot provide you with individual feedback.
If we move on to the next stage we will arrange a brief 30 minute intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. This is a chance for you to ask as many questions as you like! Calls are better done in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free and not in the queue in a coffee shop or sat at your desk!
From there, and depending on the role, there will be a couple of other stages. We appreciate your time is valuable and you will have other interviews, so we will aim to get through them as quickly as possible.
We will always provide you with feedback from any of our interview stages.