We are on a mission to empower people to take control of their health. We’ve started by making the most valuable internal health data accessible and we’ve built a practitioners platform on top of a slick home blood test service. That's just the start. We’re a growing team of tech, product, marketing and medical people with fantastic investors looking to change the world for the better.
We are looking for a Doctor who wants to apply their skills and knowledge in the exciting, fast-paced environment that is digital health. You must be excited by the prospect of moving out of the traditional healthcare system into the world of start-ups and open to learning new ways of working.
We are looking for someone to join on a permanent contract, part-time role (3-4 days a week). You will need to maintain your registration with the GMC, hence 1-2 days a week you'll need to still be working in a supervised setting.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
1. Lead on Governance:
- Be the Registered Manager as part of our CQC registration. We can connect you with our CQC advisor for more on what is required.
- Aid the Senior team in instilling a culture of best practice when it comes to Governance and be the champion of patient safety in the company.
- Own, implement and improve on the protocols, frameworks and safeguarding policies.
2. Product input
- Lead on devising improvements to the doctor review process
- Assist with on-going refinement of customer question management
- Assist with strategic product direction in terms of what tests we provide
3. Management of Doctor network
- Manage communications with all Doctors working on behalf of Thriva
- Lead on sourcing, vetting and on-boarding new Doctors onto the platform as required.
- Devise and implement a peer review/quality control process for Doctors on behalf of Thriva.
4. Health Outcomes & Industry awareness
- Lead on the development of a framework to illustrate health outcomes
- Help promote Thriva in the healthcare industry through attending conferences and working with strategic partners.
Plus much more! We are a fast growing startup at the early stages of our journey. This means there will be plenty of scope to grow and develop the role as you see fit.
- You are a Doctor trained in the UK
- You have experience in either GP and/or in Haematology/pathology and are an F2 or above
- You are excited by the world of start-ups and recognise the huge potential for technology in health
We are a serious business but we like to laugh and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We strive to make Thriva a fun, productive and fulfilling place to work, package includes;
- Market rate salary (experience level depending) + meaningful options for the right person
- Weekly team activities.
- Opportunity to work on your own projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 days paid annual leave so you get time away from start-up life.
- Choose your own equipment and setup.