Senior Product Manager (Growth)
In a nutshell
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growth product team. We’re looking for someone who truly cares about building world-class products that will genuinely improve peoples’ lives. You should be ready for a challenge and excited to join a fast growing company!
You’ll be working with a cross functional team to help understand how we can better communicate the value of Thriva and how we can effectively introduce potential customers to the right products. You should expect a challenging and highly cross-functional role with tasks spanning the commercial, medical, operational and technical spectrum. We’re a small team and you’ll have the opportunity to have a big impact over the future of Thriva as it grows.
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that will change the way people approach their health.
We want to create a product that millions of people use to understand what’s going on inside their bodies — allowing them to improve their health today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
What will you be doing day to day?
- You’ll be constantly trying to understand how our customers and potential customers think about this kind of product and how we can best position ourselves and communicate what we do
- You’ll prioritise, maintain and communicate a roadmap.
- You’ll help rollout brand new products and define how they should be positioned
- You’ll work closely with engineers and designers throughout the entire product development process.
- You’ll work with our growth team to define and test experiments
- You’ll help deliver the best product onboarding experience possible
What projects could you be working on?
- Refining the way we talk about Thriva and our products throughout our marketing site
- Allowing customers to answer the right questions upfront so we can match them with the most relevant products
- Helping us to roll out new products such as our new saliva cortisol stress test
- Optimising our customer product onboarding flow
What is it like to work at Thriva?
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
You should apply if:
- You have worked very closely with a cross functional team and can talk comfortably about how to best solve problems with engineers and designers.
- You have experience gaining regular insight from customers or potential customers to help refine a proposition or product
- You are an analytical thinker and comfortable looking through data to get answer
- You are great at communicating with the rest of the business so everyone is on the same page
- You have a passion for user-centred design and show genuine empathy for the end users of our products.
- You understand the difference between good and great. Constantly raising the bar is what drives you.
- You are naturally collaborative, ego-free and are able to give and take feedback constructively.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment — we’re an early stage startup after all.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- 2% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Farringdon with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine