Check out our careers information more for information on life at Thriva - https://thriva.co/careers
The product team are responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research through to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies and big companies like Xero, Deliveroo, and Google.
Why work with us?
Thriva is on a mission to put better health in your hands, with tools you can trust, advice you can action, and the support to get you there. You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re extremely ambitious and are creating something entirely new, so we’re aware that we don’t know everything. We’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve peoples’ lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
We need a product manager to join a new team within Thriva, focussing on helping customers understand how their health is changing over time, providing information on how they can improve, and ensuring they engage with Thriva in the right ways and regularly enough to give them the best chance of success. In your current role you will already be:
- Experienced as a product manager working with a cross functional team to plan a roadmap and deliver ambitious products
- Staying as close to customers as possible to understand how to better solve their problems
- Adept at gathering and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Working very closely with engineering and design and can talk comfortably about how to best solve problems.
- Experienced in working through the entire product lifecycle.
- Passionate about user-centred design and show genuine empathy for the end users
- Communicating with the rest of the business so everyone is on the same page
- Working across multiple different disciplines within the wider company
- Naturally collaborative, ego-free and are able to give and take feedback constructively.
- Pragmatic in your approach - knowing when to employ scrappy prototypes but always maintaining a focus on end quality.
- Working in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up
In addition to these, any experience in the following would be beneficial for this specific role:
- Working closely with data scientists or on a data oriented product
- Working on clinical/health products
- Building products that drive regular engagement
- Helping promote new habits or behaviour change
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities. Previously we have had, away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- Pension contributions
- Annual “treat yourself” budget - from massages to books to days out. Be kind to yourself on us!
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Farringdon with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine (training will be provided…)