Senior Product Manager
In a nutshell
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our core product team. We’re looking for someone who truly cares about building world-class products that will genuinely improve peoples’ lives. You should be ready for a challenge and excited to join a fast growing company!
You’ll be working with a cross functional team to help understand what problems our customers have and how we can solve them. You’ll be eager to learn and love solving complex problems in a space with many constraints. You should expect a challenging and highly cross-functional role with tasks spanning the commercial, medical, operational and technical spectrum. We’re a small team and so you’ll have the opportunity to help shape Thriva's future.
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that will change the way people approach their health.
We want to create a product that millions of people use to understand what’s going on inside their bodies — allowing them to improve their health today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
What will you be doing day to day?
- You’ll help to maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the rest of the company
- You’ll work closely with engineers and designers throughout the entire product development process
- You’ll work closely with other teams to help frame problems and define solutions.
- You’ll be constantly working to understand our customers and potential customers and how we can better meet their needs.
- You’ll work on entirely new ideas as well as iterating on and improving existing product features.
What projects could you be working on?
- Working alongside the clinical team to provide contextual automated health advice
- Integrating our predictive result ML models into the product
- Building out features that help our customers get more value from Thriva with more frequent engagement with the product
- Understanding how we can make it even easier to track progress with intelligent health scores
What is it like to work at Thriva?
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
You should apply if:
- You have experience as a product manager working with a cross functional team to plan a roadmap and deliver great products
- You love to stay as close to possible to customers to understand how we can better solve their problems
- You have worked very closely with engineering and design teams and can talk comfortably about how to best solve problems.
- You have experience working through the entire product lifecycle.
- You have a passion for user-centred design and show genuine empathy for the end users of our products.
- You understand the difference between good and great. Constantly raising the bar is what drives you.
- You are great at communicating with the rest of the business so everyone is on the same page
- You are used to working across multiple different disciplines - working closely with clinical and operations teams will be key
- You are naturally collaborative, ego-free and are able to give and take feedback constructively.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment — we’re an early stage startup after all.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- 2% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Farringdon with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine